Tuesday 11 February 2014

Pen Pal Letters Arrive today from Durrës, Albania


Gentian,

My students were very excited to receive and read your students' letters today. We very much enjoyed the creative touches that they added. We welcome the newcomers and are happy that they have written to us too. 

Please tell your students not to share or ask of my students - last names, phone numbers, photos, email addresses, Skype, Facebook or other social networking accounts. My students are not allowed to share this kind of information. I'm sure that you will understand the reasons behind this school board policy.

As we work on our replies, we will look forward to getting the second envelope with the remaining letters. 
We will include some surprises for you and your class with our replies

Regards,
Annette

Here is a copy of the email I sent their teacher:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.