Tuesday 5 November 2013

Hexaduad Poems

Minecraft By T. R-P

In Minecraft there is betty
She is not the slightest petty

In Minecraft there are games
and Youtubers with fame

I mined the diamond ore
now I extremely need more

Hey look it's Herobrine
He attacked it was not fine

Hey look an ocelot
I like them a lot!

Herobrine is fast
Hey look, a ghast


Animals by N.F.

Monkeys swing from tree to tree
and that makes them feel so free

Dolphins like to splash and play
In the ocean every day

Cats like to climb up walls
and sometimes cough-up hair balls 

Polar bears are mean and scary
One day they ate poor old Mary

Gophers dig tunnels underground
they're quiet and don't make a sound

Rabbits hop fast and high
and always wear a tie


 Minecraft by S.B.

I think I saw a big ender man
My Minecraft skin is a slender man

 I saved the Minecraft lord
And got a diamond sword

I found some villagers
They were big pillagers

I have a big fork
Time to get some pork

I just met the duke
He gave me a nuke

I found a cave full of spiders
They said they would bite big liars



Animals by L.W.

Some animals are very fast
Some of them always come in last

There is something that I admire
It's birds sitting on a wire

Some beasts are very tall
And some of them are extremely small

Some animals are really old
And some of them are tiny, or so I am told

I saw a guy named Larry
Trying to find a canary

Some animals are soft
Some sleep in a tree aloft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.